Our Workshops are designed to provide specialized professional development in a live (often virtual) format with a keen focus on interaction and Q&A (as opposed to lecture only). Specialized clinicians, pathologists, and others interested in the topics are invited to join! Space is limited for these events to facilitate discussion and live interaction with the pathologists. If you are unable to attend our events due to scheduling, please let us know so we can adjust.
Our community-building efforts consist of Focus Forums and social events that will bring together clinicians and pathologists to share their perspectives, address challenges, promote solidarity, and have fun.
To inquire about institutional resident training rounds or personalized specialty skills development, please fill out our contact form.
Workshops Open for Registration
These workshops are open for registration now!
Workshops are $25.
These are some of the planned workshops coming up later this year!
Tickets and registration will be available closer to the date.
Ocular Pathology Workshops
- Lens luxations - causes and considerations
- Retinal lesions - Inner, outer, both, and full-thickness atrophy
Oral Pathology Workshops
- Biopsy sample collection
- Margin evaluation of maxillectomy and mandibulectomy samples
- Oral and Maxillofacial sarcomas of cats
- Osteosarcoma of the jaws
- Ending on a high note: how to provide a useful interpretation when the biopsy findings are complicated, chronic, and non-specific
- Recognizing the spectrum of solar injury
Clinical Pathology Workshops
- Clinical chemistry
- Bone Marrow Analysis
- Coccidomycosis diagnostics - cytology, serology, and urine antigen testing
- Exploring different business models for independent pathology practice
- Building a business around your passion
- Laying the foundation
- Pitfalls of independent practice: the cult of personality