Be part of a veterinary community that:
- Values independence and autonomy for veterinary professionals
- Builds relationships between diagnostic pathologists and clinicians
- Provides training opportunities for residents and pathologists seeking to develop their expertise in diagnostic and subspecialized pathology
- Brings progress-minded individuals with different perspectives together to focus on issues that impact our professional lives and the profession as a whole
- Leverages the skills, experience of expertise of diverse individuals to foster professional growth for all members of the patient care team
- Challenges the status quo whenever and wherever it is contrary to the best interests of veterinarians and our patients
Who is eligible to be an Alliance Member? all members of the veterinary profession!
All members get workshop registration priority, invitations to members-only content and events, cool swag, access to our online community – and a voice in the direction of a movement!
In addition to our unique style of virtual-live interactive educational workshops and on-demand webinars, Alliance events for all membership levels will include:
Focus Forums: Opportunities for clinicians, pathologists and other members of the veterinary care teams to engage in discussions about relevant topics that impact our practice and our profession
Business and Leadership Development: Members will have access to on-demand content, as well as opportunities to participate in virtual-live webinars and discussion groups, and discounted access to live Workshops and other programs
Community Engagement and Social Events: Opportunities to network and have fun – these will include an online platform (it will not be Facebook), virtual happy hours and most importantly, actual real-live events (aka, parties!) once we are able to gather in person again