The Specialty Vetpath Alliance is inviting YOU to be a part of the revolution!
Be part of a veterinary community that:
- Values independence and autonomy for veterinary professionals
- Builds relationships between diagnostic pathologists and clinicians
- Provides training opportunities for residents and pathologists seeking to develop their expertise in diagnostic and subspecialized pathology
- Brings progress-minded individuals with different perspectives together to focus on issues that impact our professional lives and the profession as a whole
- Leverages the skills, experience of expertise of diverse individuals to foster professional growth for all members of the patient care team
- Challenges the status quo whenever and wherever it is contrary to the best interests of veterinarians and our patients
We are now offering two membership options, both of which give members workshop registration priority, members-only content and events, cool swag - and a voice in the direction of a movement!
Workshops: You may have already participated in one or more of the Alliance’s workshops, and if so, you have experienced one of our main offerings. (We will continue to offer a la carte registration for workshops, as space allows.)
In addition to our unique style of interactive educational workshops, Alliance events for members will include:
Focus Forums: Opportunities for clinicians, pathologists, and other members of the veterinary care teams to engage in discussions about relevant topics that impact our practice and our profession
Social Events: Opportunities to network and have fun - these will include actual real live events (aka parties!) once we are able to gather in person again
30% Discount for residents, veterinary students, and graduate students. Students must email a photo of their current student ID card, and residents must submit a letter from their residency coordinator.